Bounce Back to Green - with a Green New Deal for the UK
Stop the expansion of Arlanda airport!
We believe in a safe climate and a better future — a prosperous and equitable world built with the power of ordinary people, driven by renewable energy and rooted in justice. Now everyone who believes this can start and win campaigns to protect our common future.
What is the 350.org Community platform?
An open platform available to anyone and everyone who wants to get working to solve the climate crisis. By starting a petition or a local campaign in your community, you'll help us build people power all over the world, and together we will end the age of fossil fuels and build a safe future for all.
What should I campaign on?
That's up to you -- but here's a few areas that you might want to focus on:
- Solutions: to fight the climate crisis, we need to rapidly scale up clean, renewable energy like solar and wind power. Could your city, school, or church go 100% renewable?
- Keeping fossil fuels in the ground: a reliance on coal, oil, and gas is heating our planet. Whether it's stopping a pipeline, targeting a corporate polluter, or putting a price on carbon, we need to take on the fossil fuel industry directly.
Why should I use this tool?
- Help boost your campaign by promoting it to a global network of climate activists.
- Provide campaigns with strategic consultation on media, grassroots organizing, and more.
- Offer specialized support tailored to the unique challenges of climate campaigns.